This meeting was selected by the Federation of European Microbiological Societies (FEMS) to offer grants for congress participation for Early Career Researchers*.
To apply for this grant, you would need to meet the following requirements:
- be a member of a FEMS Member Society* or be recommended by such a member
- be an Early Career Scientist**
- be an Active Microbiologist
- be the presenting author at the meeting (oral or poster)
*Find out if your society is a FEMS Member at https://fems-microbiology.org/member-societies/
**These are active microbiologists who obtained the highest academic degree — Bachelor, Master or PhD — less than five years prior to the application deadline date, or are a Master or PhD student.
Please submit a completed ECS Meeting Grant Application Form together with your abstract and CV to the Organizing Committee at email@example.com, with “FEMS Grant” in the subject line of your e-mail. Note: the deadline is March 15, 2020.
As a FEMS Member Society member, you can:
- benefit from the grant provided for this meeting (see Eligibility above)
- apply for FEMS Grants
- benefit from a discount off the registration fee for FEMS congresses
- benefit from a 25% discount off a selection of OUP books